VEGAN PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
We all crave cookies every once in a while... So why not try this vegan recipe?
- In a bowl, mix together the margarine, sugar, applesauce and peanut butter.
- Whisk until you get a smooth consistency (we recommend to using an electric mixer to do so).
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt and mix everything well.
- Finish off by adding a good amount of chocolate chips into the dough and mix a bit more.
- Roll dough balls between your hands and spread them nicely onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 200° in the middle of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack before storing them in an airtight container
Always use a natural peanut butter than contains only peanuts and a pinch of salt for a healthy taste
The secret ingredient to make these cookies just sweet enough is high quality, organic cane sugar
FLEUR DE SEL
Just a pinch of fleur de sell will make all the difference in this cookie recipe! Try this one for a subtle flavour